- A wide selection of SIXPOINT CRAFT ALES: Sweet Action, Redd, Sehr Crisp Pils, Righteous Rye, Bengali Tiger, Brownstone Brown Ale, and other brews.
- MORE THAN 20 FOOD STATIONS including Fossil Farms Sausage Pavilion featuring a wild game sausage cook-off with Alobar, Carlton Park, Peels, and Vandaag, among others.
- GRILLED CHEESE COOK-OFF sponsored by Jarlsberg Cheese with 10+ competing chefs — all using New York Hand Made Breads and competing to win prizes from Lodge Cast Iron.
- MUSIC ALL DAY! Hot Sauce & Blues — Hot sauce tastings/events paired with some smokin’ Blues Bands assembled by music industry insider Steve Seabury, who also will host a hot sauce tasting featuring his own High River Sauces, NY Hot Sauce, Sol Sauce, and others.
- SLOW FOOD NYC Taco Challenge featuring Jimmy’s No. 43, Left Bank and Rick’s Picks. Tortillas exclusively provided by Tortilleria Nixtamal.
- FUN FOR ALL! Including free ferry rides between Governors Island and Manhattan or Brooklyn (with or without your bicycles!), free kid’s admission with paying adult, Ice Cream for sale by Van Leeuwen, and other great family-oriented stuff!
This year’s community/charitable partners for 5 Boro PicNYC include Slow Food NYC, Earth Matter, Kingsborough Community College, and Teen Battle Chef.